The SGE2010P maximizes network availability by incorporating redundant stacking and power capabilities. To reduce the number of cables needed for connected devices, this managed switch supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 15W of power for up to 24 ports. The integrated security and authorization features prevent unauthorized access to your network’s critical information, and included Quality of Service (QoS) functionality bolsters your video and voice communications.
Additional features of the Cisco SGE2010P Ethernet Switch include:
- 48 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, four mini-GBIC slots (shared with four Ethernet ports) for network expansion
- Secure, encrypted management via SSH and SSL, as well as 802.1x and MAC authentication and filtering
- Advanced security: ARP Inspection, IP Source Guard, DHCP Snooping, STP Root Guard
- Resilient stacking for simultaneous management of up to four supported switches
- Limited lifetime warranty with one year of technical support and free software fixes